Welcome to the 45th Australian Conference of Economists 2016 - Expanding Frontiers of Economics
The Economic Society of Australia (SA Branch), in association with Flinders University South Australia, invites you to the 45th Australian Conference of Economists (ACE 2016). ACE 2016 is the premier conference for economic professionals.
Each year the conference attracts leading economists from the academic, government and business communities. It provides a forum for professionals and students to present and discuss recent developments in economic research and its policy implications. ACE 2016 invites speakers and participants from Australia and abroad. We look forward to welcoming you to South Australia in July 2016!
Registration is OPEN!
For more information please click the 'Registration' tab above or to be taken to the registration portal please click the button below:
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE
- Luigi Pistaferri (Stanford) Morning, Monday 11th July: Consumption Inequality
- Peter Dolton (Sussex) Afternoon, Tuesday 12th July: Indentifying Network Effects
- Jeffrey Smith (Michigan) Morning, Wednesday 13th July: Within-Study Designs: What Have We Learned from Using Experiments as Benchmarks?
- Alison Booth (ANU) Afternoon, Wednesday 13th July: Gender in Economics: A Story in the Making
ACE Conference Dinner Guest Speaker:
- Ian Harper (Deloitte Access Economics) Economic Policymaking in the Raw: Tales from the Competition Policy Review and other Adventures